Cortechma AI / AR teams have this capability to develop customized Generative AI algorithms beside building applications using off-the-shelf on-premises and cloud-based products.
Generative AI generates new content such as writing samples, Images, audio, chat responses, designs, and synthetic data, unlike other AI systems that are programmed to perform specific tasks. These technologies decrease the time and cost required for content creation, thus improving productivity and profitability.
Generative AI can facilitate creating content needed for Augmented Reality applications. For instance, these algorithms can build 3D models for AR glasses and headsets more quickly, unlocking the extensive potential of Augmented Reality.
Modeling & Architecture
Augmented Reality can be applied for 3D designing and visualization of objects that plays a critical role in the progressive world to employ various companies processes and reaching effective interaction with the customers.
We bring AI / AR solutions in 3D modeling to acquire significant benefits for businesses:
- Visualization of models in real-time.
- Reduction of design iterations process time and costs with more flexibility.
- AR prototyping with capability of test and failure analysis without losing a physical prototype.
We also help businesses in architecture design to present projects to their clients using Augmented Reality tools. A showcase can provide a realistic 3D model of building concept in an interactive approach and clients can assess the design from any angle and zoom in and out on it.
Cortechma AI / AR teams can develop custom-built virtual assistants for desired smart devices like smart glasses made by different manufacturer according to the customer needs.
Virtual assistants’ applications cover:
- Data collection from surrounding environment and present it to the wearer through text and voice output.
- Appointments notification.
- Playing digital radio.
- Barcodes reading.
- Users’ location sharing.
- Users’ help request in case of emergency.
Automatic Speech Recognition
Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) is the primary technology that makes voice a way to communicate. ASR transforms human speech into standardized data such as text and values that can be processed by complicated systems. AI-enabled translation of speech plus written text will reduce language barriers.
Automatic Speech Recognition apps on AI / AR devices like smart glasses allows the deaf people to engage in everyday conversations without the need to lipread or make eye contact by real-time transforming of speech into captions that are displayed in front of the wearer’s eyes.
Text recognition is an essential capability that Augmented Reality devices powered by AI algorithms can provide.
- Text recognition and translation combine AI Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technologies with text-to-text translation engines.
- Text recognition apps can also enable smart glasses to convert words into voice for people who are dyslexic or have difficulty reading.
AI-powered smart glasses can provide subtitles and captioning in real-life, and wearers can benefit it in different situation:
- Bringing deaf and hearing-impaired users into everyday conversation.
- Live captioning app can translate different languages in real-time.
Smart glasses enhanced by AI, ML and deep learning technologies can provide seamless object recognition feature to users:
- The AR glasses can detect labels and present information about the city and its landmarks through the wearer’s frames walking at the streets of any city.
- QR codes recognition on products can generate nutritional detailed information for users including calories, protein, fat, and cholesterol.
- Obstacles recognition on smart glasses is a revolutionary characteristic for people with visual impairments.
Smart devices like glasses can empower by Deep learning algorithms for facial recognition.
One typical face recognition usage is for security purposes when smart glasses wearer scans the faces of suspicious individuals among population and device will trigger an alert if a recognized face is match with a face in a database.